... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 5 PM MST this
* what... periods of snow, moderate at times. Additional snowfall
of 3 to 6 inches. Winds gusting as high as 50 mph.
* Where... Teton and Gros ventre mountains and Salt River and
* When... until 5 PM MST this afternoon. The bulk of the snow is
expected to occur this morning.
* Impacts... plan on snow covered roads over mountains passes. The
hazardous conditions will impact the morning commute.
* Additional details... blowing and drifting snow will occur,
reducing visibility. Those planning outdoor activities should
be prepared for hazardous winter weather.
Please share with someone your travel plans.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Salt River and Wyoming Ranges Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Statement
Issued: 3:55 AM MST Jan. 17, 2020 – National Weather Service