... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 11 am this morning to
5 PM MST this afternoon...
* what... blowing and drifting of snow, along with some light snow.
Visibility will be under a quarter mile in spots from blowing
snow. Winds gusting as high as 50 mph.
* Where... Wind River mountains west including South Pass.
* When... from 11 am this morning to 5 PM MST this afternoon.
* Impacts... travel will become very difficult due to considerable
blowing and drifting of snow.
* Additional details... those planning outdoor activities should
be prepared for hazardous winter weather.
Slow down and use caution while traveling. Please share with
someone your travel plans.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Wind River Mountains West Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Statement
Issued: 3:55 AM MST Jan. 17, 2020 – National Weather Service