... Winter Weather Advisory in effect from 7 PM this evening to 1
PM EST Saturday...
* what... mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations
of 3 to 5 inches and ice accumulations of a light glaze. Winds
gusting as high as 35 mph.
* Where... Lucas, wood, Ottawa, Sandusky, Hancock, Seneca and
* When... from 7 PM this evening to 1 PM EST Saturday.
* Impacts... plan on slippery Road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the evening commute. Untreated
surfaces will become slippery.
* Additional details... snow will begin to move into the area
this afternoon. The heaviest snow will fall tonight before
becoming mixed with and changing over to freezing rain
Saturday morning. The freezing rain should be brief before the
air warms above freezing Saturday causing all rain.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
For more information from the National Weather Service visit
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Lucas Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Statement
Issued: 4:18 AM EST Jan. 17, 2020 – National Weather Service