The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Decatur.
* From Monday morning September 15 to Monday September 23... or
until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:15 PM Saturday the stage was 33.0 feet... or 2.0 feet below
* Flood stage is 35.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by Monday morning and continue to
rise to near 36.3 feet by early Wednesday afternoon. The river will
fall below flood stage by early Monday afternoon September 23.
Lat... Lon 4228 9643 4228 9610 4203 9594 4180 9595
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Thurston Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:41 PM CDT Sep. 14, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 4:48 AM CDT Sep. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Patchy dense fog this morning...
Patchy dense fog is reducing visibilities to a half mile or less
at times across portions of northeast Nebraska, mainly from
Columbus to Norfolk and Wayne. Low visibilities could persist
through 9am this morning with improvements expected thereafter.
If traveling this morning, leave your headlights on so you can be
seen by others, and be prepared for sudden changes in visibility.