... Wind Chill Advisory remains in effect from 6 PM this evening
to noon MST Saturday...
* what... very cold wind chills expected. Wind chills as low as 35
* Where... portions of northeast Montana.
* When... from 6 PM this evening to noon MST Saturday.
* Impacts... the dangerously cold wind chills could cause
frostbite on exposed skin in as little as 10 minutes.
* Additional details... northwest winds 15 to 30 mph today will
create areas of blowing and drifting snow.
Use caution while traveling outside. Wear appropriate clothing, a
hat, and gloves.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Garfield Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Statement
Issued: 3:13 AM MST Jan. 17, 2020 – National Weather Service