The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Miami.
* Until further notice.
* At 8:15 am Saturday the stage was 19.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 22.5 feet by
early Tuesday afternoon then begin falling.
* At 18.0 feet... low-lying rural areas outside of levees begin to
location fs stage day/time forecast
Miami 18 19.6 Sat 08 am 22.5 early Tuesday
lat... Lon 3933 9331 3943 9319 3938 9307 3928 9327
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Chariton Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 10:33 AM CDT Sep. 14, 2019 – National Weather Service