... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 PM CST this
* what... mixed precipitation expected. Total snow and sleet
accumulations of 1 to 3 inches and ice accumulations of around
one tenth to one quarter of an inch.
* Where... portions of east central and northeast Kansas and
central, northwest and west central Missouri.
* When... until 6 PM CST Friday.
* Impacts... power outages and tree damage are possible due to the
ice. Travel will be difficult. The hazardous conditions could
impact the morning or evening commute.
* Additional details... winds could gust in the 20 to 30 mph range,
enhancing the risk for falling tree limbs and downed power lines
with the expected ice accumulations.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Clay Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Statement
Issued: 3:30 AM CST Jan. 17, 2020 – National Weather Service