... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 6 am CST
* what... mixed precipitation expected. Total snow and sleet accumulations
of 2 to 4 inches and ice accumulations of around one tenth of
an inch. Winds gusting as high as 40 mph.
* Where... De Kalb, Andrew, Holt, Nodaway and Atchison MO
* When... until 6 am CST Saturday.
* Impacts... plan on slippery Road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
* Additional details... winds could gust in the 20 to 30 mph range,
causing reduced visibility and drifting of snow. Blowing wind,
along with the ice accumulation may cause some power outages.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Andrew Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Statement
Issued: 3:30 AM CST Jan. 17, 2020 – National Weather Service