The Flood Warning continues for
the Minnesota river at Morton .
* Until further notice.
* At 7:30 PM Saturday the stage was 22.7 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 21.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 23.0 feet by
tomorrow early afternoon then begin falling.
* Impact... at 24.0 feet... fleischer Rd flooded in north redwood; storm
sewers closed off and bypass pumping begins.
* Impact... at 23.0 feet... Riverside Rd and front street flooded in
* Impact... at 19.0 feet... water reaches flood mitigation culverts on
lat... Lon 4460 9519 4465 9514 4455 9487 4442 9487
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Renville Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:15 PM CDT Sep. 14, 2019 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 6:44 AM CDT Sep. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 9 am CDT this
* visibility... one quarter mile or less. For Hennepin and Ramsey
counties, visibility of one quarter mile or less can be expected
for areas away from the Twin Cities Metro proper.
* Impacts... hazardous travel due to low visibility.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving... slow down...
use your headlights... and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.