The Flood Warning continues for
the West Branch 12 mile creek at Dumont.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:15 PM Saturday the stage was 8.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 6.0 feet.
* Recent activity... the river rose above flood stage this morning.
* At 10.0 feet... water reaches the bottom of the bridge.
Lat... Lon 4572 9632 4570 9636 4573 9638 4576 9639
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Traverse Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 7:46 PM CDT Sep. 14, 2019 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 6:47 AM CDT Sep. 15, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory remains in effect until 10 am CDT this
* visibilities... reduced to one quarter of a mile or less.
* Timing... ongoing through mid-morning.
* Impacts... hazardous traveling conditions should be expected.
Slow down and reach your destination safely..
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use
your headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.