The Flood Warning continues for
the Wabash River at Mount Carmel.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:45 PM Thursday the stage was 26.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... it will continue rising to near 27.8 feet by Monday
morning then begin falling.
* At 28.0 feet... critical stage of Rochester-mcleary Bluff levee.
Cattle and farm equipment must be moved. Most roads along river or
near river are now impassible. Agricultural losses 100 percent in
areas that are not protected by levees. The Wabash River is more
than 2 miles wide at I-64.
Lat... Lon 3846 8765 3828 8781 3822 8794 3822 8800
3827 8800 3847 8777
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Edwards Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 8:21 PM CST Jan. 16, 2020 – National Weather Service